Join the Smooth Moto Youth Sports Performance Small Group
One of the keys to a successful season is a successful off-season, getting an early jump start on conditioning and strength training. That is what this strength and conditioning opportunity geared towards your young athlete is all about.
Youth Sports Performance Training Small Group, for your 10-18 year old, is geared at utilization of body weight for resistance and strength versus lifting weights. Travis Grosjean, certified Sports Performance Coach, will be teaching your athletes proper form, and age appropriate agility and speed drills that will prepare them for the season and enable them to maximize their natural talents and translate them to the field, making the transition from vacation to athletic season seamless. Learn more about Travis’ approach, philosophy and training programs.
This group is great for you boy or girl that is between the ages of 10 and 18 and is working on improving in their sport. Being small group, we'll get to know your athlete and their specific needs, and work towards new limits.
Sports Performance Training
- 60 minute sessions
- Agility drills
- Age-appropriate strength training
- Core strength and balance
- Outdoor training
- PUNCH CARD SYSTEM. Sold in minimum of 5 session packs. 1 sessions $15. Sessions are based on attendance. If you don’t come, it doesn’t count against you.
- Training is HELD @ New Fire Fitness Training Studio
- TIMES. 4 days available. Come to one, come to all. Mix it up.
- Monday 10:00 am to 11:00 am
- Tuesday 1:30pm to 2:30 pm
- Wednesday 10:00 am to 11:00 am
- Thursday 1:30pm to 2:30 pm
- REGISTRATION REQUIRED. Contact TRAVIS for further details and to register firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-595-3329